Your first visit to Dr. Wysong involves a few steps so that we can get to know you. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our OFFICES, insurance and more on our website. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Medicare, Medicaid (except HIP) and all major private insurances are accepted. Please bring your insurance card to your appointment.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review Our Staff page and familarize yourself with the doctor and staff. We look forward to your first visit.